The Call of Duty League returns for its third season, this time with the best players in the world fighting in Call of Duty: Vanguard in World War II.
There will be plenty of returning stars as well as some new faces looking to make a name for themselves, and the action will be intense whether the games are played online or at LAN events across North America in 2022.
The league’s 12 teams will compete for points based on victories to help them climb the standings. The final standings will determine seeding for the Call of Duty League playoffs, the biggest event of all.
The 2022 CDL season will take place throughout the calendar year. There will be four Major events, each preceded by three weeks of online qualifiers. This is how it all works:
- 10 CDL Points per Qualifier Stage Win
- Major Placing CDL Point Breakdown
- First – 65 CDL Points
- Second – 50 CDL Points
- Thirrd – 40 CDL Points
- Fourth – 30 CDL Points
- Fifth place tie – 20 CDL Points
- Seventh place tie – 10 CDL Points
- Ninth place tie – 0 CDL Points
If two or more teams are tied in the qualifier stage standings or overall regular season standings, the ties will be broken in the following order:
- Head to head match win percentage
- Head to head game win percentage
- Overall match win percentage
- Overall game win percentage
- Teams strength of schedule match win percentage
- Teams strength of schedule game win percentage
- Tiebreaker match